| Doctorin' NYC 2006-07-09 14:29:30 ET
Just saw the last couple of episodes of season 28 of Doctor Who. |
Don't want to spoil it for anyone so I'll keep my mouth shut, but they were far better than the rest of this season. I'm seriously considering only watching Russel T. Davies episodes from now on; The rest of the series just isn't on par.
In other news, I may be coming to New York mid-end October. About a month later than I had originally planned, but my travel-buddies have some late seminars (and also haven't gotten their visas yet). If for some reason that doesn't work out, plan B is going back to Berlin for a bit, so, should be fun :]
More on this as events develope.
:: Listening to: The Timelords (KLF) - Doctorin' The TARDIS ::
| AAUGH. 2006-07-03 04:45:51 ET
I'm doing everything in my power to avoid studying for my exam thursday in social psychology.|
IT'S DRIVING ME BAT-FUCKING INSANE.
:: Listening to: Genitorturers - Sin City ::
| Found on the internets 2006-07-02 13:16:32 ET
Some random interesting things found on the intarwub:|
* House of Cosbys. Sheer genius. Kudos to Maya for this one.
* Not one but two separate cases of religious people proving the theory of evolution via a process of natural selection correct.
* "STUFF" a short film by Johnny Depp and Gibson Haynes, about the life of Red Hot Chili Pepper's guitarist John Frusciante (with a cameo appearance by Timothy Leary).
* Trippy 70's French animation Fantastic Planet, soundtrack rescored with idm tracks by the likes of aphex twin, venetian snares, prefuse 73, matmos, clue to kalo, etc. by the talented everyone.doesntexist.
* Psychology of big mistakes and important decisions - A video of Nobel prize-winnning Prof. Daniel Kahneman speaking at the Van Leer institute in Jerusalem. His speech starts at about 12:00mins.
:: Listening to: Sonic Dragolgo - Elec-Love ::
| Brand Fuckery 2006-06-28 04:25:01 ET
Someone needs to make me a t-shirt |
ALL MY FRIENDS MOVED TO BERLIN AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT.
:: Listening to: X Marks the Pedwalk - Facer ::
| Confessional 2006-06-25 10:06:45 ET
Okay, so, I have a confession.|
I'm addicted to documentaries.
Last night, after studying 8 hours straight for my exam today in 19-20th Century (German) Philosophy, I watched half a dozen episodes of Mark Steel Lectures.
Granted, not much of a doco, but it was simply hillarious.
That is all.
ADDENDUM: Okay, come to think of it, it could be related to the time. It was 4 o'clock, and I'd been completely decaffed, detoxed and destabalized for several hours.
But come on, Karl Marx sitting butt naked in a Big Brother apartment commune? Classy.
:: Listening to: Kupek - It's all in your head (c'mon c'mon) ::