Election Stuff Again...
2004-11-04 20:24:28 ET

Here is a little something I found...

How The Election Was Stolen
by Roz Hill

I watched the election results all night and into this morning. There are some very important issues to share.

One is the surprise expressed by the pundits wherein they acknowledge that the massive voter drives were propelled by discontent. So how did the most hated occupant of the White House manage to exceed his 45% poll average to now claim he has a huge "popular" win.

We are told that 22% voted on "morality" and that Bush took 80% of that 22%, and that is how he won. However, that leaves 78% who were focused on Kerry issues. Why arenít we told the percentages of the 78%???

The second surprise for the media was that the results didnít match the exit polls AT ALL. The media has gracefully claimed they "just got it wrong." You remember we didnít have exit pollsters in 2002. It saved any disagreement with THAT Republican "sweep." In fact, the pollsters have always been 100% accurate, with just 1 to 2% polling data, in legitimate elections. Bush took the Texas governorship from Ann Richards when she had a 70% approval rating. Is it magic?

I have SCREAMED since 2000 that if we donít get rid of touch-screen "voting" computers, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING else will matter.

So, here are the numbers (so far): 112,596,922 voters counted in the presidential race. Bush has been consistently polling at 45%, which SHOULD have given him 50,668,614 votes, instead of 58,073,612. This translates into 7,404,998 votes being siphoned off from Kerry votes. Now, how does that magic work???

EACH of the touch-screen "voting" computers which cost taxpayers $3600 each are nothing more than dedicated COUNTERS except that they are marketed by Republicans (who vowed to ensure Bushís victory); and the American people have not been allowed to examine or certify the software in these units.

Here is how easy it is to "make magic"

-- we need COUNTERS - (B) = Bush; (K) = Kerry; (V) = Vote; (T) = Tally

1. If V = B, add 1 to B
2. If T = 8, add 1 to B; Clear T; Skip 3
3. If V = K, add 1 to K; Add 1 to T

This extremely simple bit of programming would shift 12% of the vote from Kerry to Bush, it would defy exit polls, and it would make it look like Bush had a huge popular win. It is time that the software in these SECRET Republican-owned computers be examined with a deliberate check for instructions that could modify the vote tally.

Al-Qaeda has previously regarded the American people as victims of a crooked election in 2000. Now they regard Americans as responsible for letting this man - regarded as the worst terrorist on the planet - continue his tyrannous regime. I doubt that the rest of the world will accept four more years of his lies and looting.


Much respect for this article... a little too much Conspiracy Theory but it made a good point...

Though a big thing to take in account here is the simple principle that even though Bush only had a 45% approval rating with the national population... the national population was not the voting public. The voting public was only 60% of registered voters and if we look at basic political science... Republicans are the most likely to vote in any election with registered Democrats usually opting to not vote on election day. The reason being that most Republicans are rich well-educated... blah blah blah... and Dems are the opposite... so really even if the exit polls were turned in favor of one candidate we have to understand that exit polls suck and really don't amount to jack shit.

Now if an investigation ensues I hope they find out that the Republicans were guilty of voter fraud... but how long do you think that will take? Do you think that it will happen in time to change the outcome of the next 4 years?

I am interested to see.


2004-11-06 17:22:18 ET

Actually, there WAS a big deal made over these voting machines prior to the election - it was extremely easy for the machines to malfunction and, in particular, be manipulated. I stopped following the stories though, so I don't know how many of the bugs really got worked out prior to the election. Me? I voted on paper and dropped it in a ballot box.

And I may get shot for this (I certainly didn't vote for him)...but I get the feeling that Bush was supposed to win. Dunno why, but something really good could, sooner or later, result from him having another term in office. As....frightening as that sounds. *shudder*

  Return to CellarDoor's page