2005-04-10 22:23:42 ET|
I stole this survey from Lucifer, she had it on her LJ, I found it to be amusing and as always, I have my own unique little twists on the answers to the questions.
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1) Divine Decay
3) Pam (But Divine Decay is my real name, I have no idea why people call me Pam, psychos.)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
3) Several other variations of Divine Decay. Sensing a theme are you?
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1) My drawing and literary talents
2) My drol wit and scathing comeback ability. Fear me! *Shakes fist*
3) I am pale and cute, but never call me cute, for it shall mean your death!
THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1) Various body parts, and no, it's not those!
2) The fact that I speak without thinking first at times. Yeah, that gets me in some jams!
3) I cannot help but consider every negative thing that could possibly happen in any given situation.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
3) Bacterias. And no, I do not have a phobia...you do not know me!!! *Cries*
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1) Actually waking up to have a day.
2) Being Sarcastic to someone, anyone! I need my fix damnit!
3) It is a tie between the internet and OTC drugs. Shut up.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1) A black long sleeve shirt
2) Black pants
3) Black Panties. Black, black, more black, they're all black you twit! ~_^
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS (or artists (at the moment)):
3) It is a tie between Skinny Puppy and Psyclon_9
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1) The Revolting Cocks: Beers, Steers, and Queers
2) Psyclon_9: Genocide
3) CombiChrist: Christ Fuck
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1) Move to Florida. Odd, that is usually at the top of the list of things to avoid.
2) Lose another 5-7lbs.
3) Get my driver's liscense/car
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1) A guy who is both attractive and smart. Impossible. Or...
2) A girl who is both attractive and smart. A bit easier, still highly difficult.
3) Control. Yes, I am better off not in a relantionship as you can well see.
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE IN NO ORDER
1) You are a significant person who's opinion I respect...*Snort*
2) I am told that I am a creative genius often.
3) I am actually a virgin and this fact does not bother me.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
3) A sense of humor
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1) Stay satisfied with myself, my life, or any aspect of me period.
2) Shake hands
3) Admit when I am wrong.
THREE THINGS YOU CAN DO:
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
3) Creating mini universes, than destroying them, I'm like God, except cooler.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1) Learn to Drive
2) Pay for all the things that need paying for.
3) Get the money that I am owed.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1) Behavioral Science
2) Crime Scene Investigation
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
2) The UK
THREE KID'S NAMES:
3) Kids. So, thusly, I am not answering this question, and you can't make me so there. *Razzes you*
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1) Well, I am not planning on dying persay, should I answer anyways? Fine, here goes: Find someone worth sleeping with.
2) Eventually make it into a decently paying career that I can enjoy, hopefully related to crime.
3) To make Dormant Deification a real manga that will completely kick the ass of all other mangas! Word! ;p
THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW OR DIE PAINFULLY
2) can they die painfully...
3) even if they take the quiz?
On other fronts, I saw Sin City on Saturday night, it was splendiferous, I enjoyed it throughly, very entertaining, much better than I thought it was going to be! It almost makes me want to read the graphic novels that the movie is based on, it seems like something I would write, except not as rich in mythology and theology as my writing is, but the violence, raping, pedophile, anti hero, and showing the abyssmal depths and great good that the human soul is capable of, are all aspects that are up my alley! Ha, get it, alley, city...well, I thought it was funny.
I also bought this utterly and sickenlingly adorable gothic lolita styled dress that we just got at the H-Tizzle, I cannot wait to wear it with my cute little curl falls and mary janes. Oh no, the cuteness is overwhelming me, someone stop it! I also purchased this lovely cheongsam, it is knee length and black, with dragons and phoenixs on it, I plan to wear it to Bunker with my dreads this Friday. ^_^ I love new crap!
I really, really need to redye my hair, I can see an inch of my blonde roots, it makes me disgruntled, especially when complete strangers are pointing out the fact to me. As if I myself was unable to notice this rather obvious fact without their input. *Rolls eyes* I also think that I am going to get my hair cut sometime this week, perhaps getting up to five inches chopped off, this is quite a bit for me, I am a bit apprehensive but I want to start getting myself accustommed to wearing falls, which is simply easier with shorter hair.
And lastly, I read on this wonderful site Bloody Disgusting that Miike Takashi brilliant and highly disturbing Audition is going to be rereleased in August, so I no longer have to bid on it on ebay, only to get outbid by ravenous collectors who are forking out $60+ for the insanely rare Region 1 release. Ha, ha, morons. *Feeling like the cat that just ate the canary* =:^.^:=