2008-11-28 20:14:20 ET

2009-01-07 17:24:58 ET

man what kind of camera do you have?!

and also-what's the spiraly/springy thing on the third pic...close to the face? i see it on the second one too.

2009-01-23 21:22:15 ET

according to photo data: canon EOS digital rebel xt
I'm not sure what the spiraly thing is called though :/

2009-01-24 05:21:19 ET

that spiral is its tongue

2009-01-24 12:48:03 ET

yeah, I figured that, though I was thinking that it would have a specific name :P

2009-01-24 13:41:08 ET

i think thats a type of hawk moth. the tongue is called a proboscis.

  Return to Piggers23's page