2003-10-27 03:46:29 ET|
I don't think I've ever drank that much in one weekend. Sunday was a write off.
Things I Sort of Remember
From Saturday Night
- Partaking in a topless contest with 4 other guys. I was later told I nearly won.
- Watching 3 really incredible pool games and nearly falling off my chair as this guy made an incredible shot. But I barely remember what the shot was now.
- Hitting beer #10 (yes, I have a low tolerance) and thinking I should stop. Then having 2 or 3 more.
- Dancing to hip-hop. I really don't like hip-hop.
- Staggering back with a friend and his girlfriend to her place where I collapsed. Apparently in the bathroom first. But I wasn't there for that part.
When we left her place in the morning, I was shocked to see the flight of stairs I didn't kill myself on. My friend said I traversed the steps quite gracefully. I wonder if that's a good thing...
Back at work now. Seems like I never left. The Northern Lights were really incredible. I'm going back up in January. I'll brave the cold. Will the girl possibly come? *wink wink* *nudge nudge*