| weeeeeee 2004-02-20 18:19:02 ET
I'm drunk ya
kickasssss party y'all.
| Stupid questionaire time! 2004-02-20 04:59:14 ET
Stolen from Chris Boring's lj.|
1. Your favorite song with the name of a city in the title or text.
Presidents of the United States of America - Cleveland Rocks
2. A song you've listened to repeatedly when you were depressed at some point in your life.
Blind Melon - No Rain
3. Ever bought an entire album just for one song and wound up disliking everything but that song?
I have an album I dislike entirely; Kid A by Radiohead.
4. A song whose lyrics you thought you knew in the past, but about which you later learned you were incorrect.
This is how it feels - Carter USM (Inspiral Carpets cover)
I thought he says 'this is how it feel when your world means nothing at all'. In fact it's your word. ho hum.
5. Your least favorite song on one of your favorite albums of all time.
'Get on Top' off RHCP's Californication.
6. A song you like by someone you find physically unattractive or otherwise repellent.
Thom Yorke is heinous.
7. Your favorite song that has expletives in it that's not by Liz Phair.
heh, I like a lot of songs with expletives. Uhm, I dunno. I suppose Fuck the USA by Exploited.
8. A song that sounds as if it's by someone British but isn't.
haha, good one. Stellastarr* - In the Walls
קרח 9 - רוצה להיות איתו לנצח חחחח
9. A song you like (possibly from your past) that took you forever to finally locate a copy of.
Malkiel Grossman's mix to Top Hat Carrier's Ani Text Politi.
10. A song that reminds you of spring but doesn't mention spring at all.
The Bluetones - Slight Return
11. A song that sounds to you like being happy feels.
The Dandy Warhols - Every day should be a holiday
12. Your favorite song from a non-soundtrack compilation album.
Anything off 'Arsim on Acid' compilation.
13. A song from your past that would be considered politically incorrect now (and possibly was then).
Beastie Boys - Girls
14. A song sung by an overweight person.
God Module - Symmetry.
15. A song you actually like by an artist you otherwise hate.
Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Moya
16. A song by a band (whose members actually play instruments) that features three or more female members.
Chicks on Speed (though they don't play guitars :P)
17. One of the earliest songs that you can remember listening to.
Beatles - Penny Lane
18. A song you've been mocked by friends for liking.
Bis - Powerpuff Girls Theme / Corduroy - Moshi Moshi.
19. A really good cover version you think no one else has heard.
Lifeforce - Further (VNV Nation Cover) / Hajime Fukuma - Music Non-Stop (Kraftwerk cover) / The Lonesomes - 12:51 (The Strokes cover) / Collide - White Rabbit (Jefferson Airplane cover)
20. A song that has helped cheer you up (or empowered you somehow) after a breakup or otherwise tough situation.
Scooter - Back in the UK.
21. A song you've listened to while having sex.
Nine Inch Nails - Perfect Drug
22. A song not in English, preferably a foreign-language version of an English-language hit.
Mashina - Rakevet Layla Lekahir is an adaptation of Madness - Nightboat to Cairo.
:: Listening to: Coldplay - Clocks (Royksopp trembling heart remix) ::
| I luv these guyz 2004-02-18 07:01:05 ET
Yesterday I went out to the bi-weekly britpop line I'm helpin to promote, it was ...
It's been a while since I actually had a lotta fun at one of these. There were lottsa people, and there was a concert by a local band called 'Sidefield' who were really good. Very Morrisey/Cure type stuff.
Plus, in the 80's-90's room, the DJ played Scooter and Chimo Bayo. Always fun :]
Anyway, I'm off to go to my stupid psychometric class.. The weekend's approachin! weeeee
:: Listening to: Beats for Beginners - Kill All DJs ::
| I'm so bored, it's painful 2004-02-14 08:49:52 ET
Haven't done one of these in a while. And it's fun because it's instead of homework.|
Name: Sir Lancelot of Camelot.
Shoesize: 44 European
Hair color: Brown
Hair long/short? too long to be considered short.
Nails long/short? short
Innie/outie? I finally figured out what this means, I'm an innie.
Do drugs? uhm.. No. *looks side to side*
Bite your nails? Maybe.
Pick your nose? only after raves ;)
Talk with your mouth full? Don't think so
Jaywalk? Haha, yeah.
Do you prefer..
Men/Women? I'm as straight as an arrow.
One partner/More than one? I'm thinking one here.
Receiving Handjob/blowjob? I'd give my right arm for a handjob! *pun*
Giving? I'm not answering that.
Missionary/69? Eh, actually I like Woman On Top.
Have you had sex in the past..
Day? Fuck you.
Day of the week? Go listen to Wannadies - Hit.
Color? Ultraviolet :P
TV show? I don't watch tv. I'm into cartoons (Ren & Stimpy, Invader Zim, Futurama) and oldskool stuff (The Prisoner, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Cold Lazarus)
Movie? I can't pick a single one.. No way.
Thw LAST good movie I saw was Dogville.
Song? Again, no way I can choose one.. The last good (new) song I heard was Franz Ferdinand - Take me Out I think.
Pastime? I don't know if I'd call it favourite, but I do it so much, so I guess it must be: surfing around on the net, while listening to pirated music.
What's your opinion (in one sentence) on the subject of..
The War in Iraq? It sucks.
Global Warming? It sucks.
Medicaid/Medicare? It sucks.
Globalization? It sucks.
Abortions? It sucks.
This questionaire? It sucks
Bla bla bla......
Life is boring.
:: Listening to: Catherine Wheel - Black Metallic ::
| Bloody Valentine's 2004-02-14 07:22:51 ET
What is it with the world that makes everyone wish me a happy valentine's day???|
HAPPY UNMITIGATED DEATH, MISFORTUNE AND DESTRUCTION TO ALL OF YOU TOO.
p.s. This isn't directed to anyone personally, I <3 you all, I'm just being bombarded with painful reminders.
:: Listening to: Peaches - Set it off ::