| Post-Midweek, pre-Weekend summary. 2004-02-11 12:37:34 ET
Okay, a few anecdotes and observations from the past few days:|
* I went to the dentist. Look ma, no cavities!
- Haven't been to a dentist in 5 years :O
- Turns out when I sleep I grind my teeth (!?@#$) I'll need someone to confirm that one for me.
* When some girls call you up and ask you if you wanna study together, they don't necessarily want sex.
- I will never understand women.
- She took a look at my CDs and immidietly played the one titled 'Industrial'. It's always the quiet ones..
* I didn't wake up from a 5-richter quake today.
- Nothing bothers me when I sleep.
- I don't think it was a regular earthquake; It was our forthfathers and national heroes spinning in their graves.
* There's this girl I think I like (maybe), and I think maybe she likes me too. Maybe.
- I'm sort of terrified of the concept.
- I have no idea what to do about it. :O
Hmm. I remembered I had mroe to say, and I remember them being more interesting in my head. Ho well.
:: Listening to: נושאי המגבעת - אני טקסט פוליטי (מלכיאל גרוסמן רימיקס) ::
| illive 2004-02-08 12:54:16 ET
This psychometric course thing is killing me. I can't do anything without feeling guilty. I'm waaay behind on my homework, and there's no way I'm gonna take this test again. I fucking need to get my shit together and focus on this..|
But alas, many other attractions.. Some of them necessities. If I give up on my social life now, I'll find myself sunk in a depressive stupor.
I feel a need for change, but impotence and helplessness as to actually figuring out what it is I need changed, and how to trigger it.
I'm also quite broke, wishwashed in the lovelife dept., and generally feel like I'm going nowhere.
I'm also injured. I may have sprained my ankle at a party this Friday, and I'm limping like a human experiment gone horribly wrong.
..And all this depressing music isn't helping.
::Listening to: Snow Patrol - Run ::
| O_o 2004-02-02 02:47:18 ET
Turns out I'm djing at The Balcony Pub tonight.|
Sweet. I like money.
:: Listening to: mk Umek and Dave Clarke - live at Convex Club ::
| Retrospecively Jersey 2004-02-01 14:25:26 ET
After my crumby psychometric course today I went out to the Sofabeat. Every Sunday they give stage to artists off Jerusalem's Ak Duck label, and tonight starred Polish Butterfly, who does nifty dark electronics.|
The sound wasn't great n' all, and I only took a few sips of beer off my dnb-crew buddy's who came along, but it was still worth while cuz I got to meet a lot of ol' time Jerusalem folks.
Oh, and I got to hear the Malkiel Grossman mix to Top Hat Carriers *sw00n!!*
(yeah, I know nobody knows what I'm talking about, but my heart skipped a beat)
anyway, thassit for now. Still coughing a lot.
Gotta call my mate Moshe who lives in NY now. He's got a birfday tomorrow :O
:: Listening to: Polish Butterfuly - Cut off the Wire ::
| chasing rabbits 2004-01-31 09:34:32 ET
another weekend of doomdoomdoom.|
Thursday I was too sick to actually do anything with myself.. I felt a bit better friday though.
Meirav came over noon, and we went downtown to tel aviv for this Urban Play music/fashion/whateva event. It was cool, we hung out with the drum n' bass crew and drank and did silly things.
There's a constant undertow of drama in our lives right now, but I think we managed through most of it..
Nightime we went clubhopping, and didn't spend a dime all night :] *proud*
We went back to the first club we were in 6:15 in the morning and danced to drum n' bass tunes till 8:00 or so.. It was.. MASSIVE. \m/
I'm aching all over, but it was an all-round rawkin' night.
I'm still sick, my eyes are sore, and the heart's still a-hurtin', but all n' all I had a great weekend.
I look fried:
:: Listening to: Collide - White Rabbit ::