2004-01-24 13:13:17 ET|
ugh, this week has been hectic.
I went out every single night.. blargh.
So instead of the usual, lame rundown of everything, I'll keep it simple:
* No matter what you do, if you're doing it with good people, you'll have a blast.
* No amount of weed and alcohol consumption can truly make you forget what's bothering you. There is NO escape from dealing with the pain.
* They do however, help pass the time quite nicely, and can distract your mind, but only for a very limited time.
* Most people in the alt-comics-indie-zine scene are full of shit, but really funny.
* Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
* I'm feeling sad and empty lately. What a surprise, my birthday is coming up. I always get depressed around my birthday. *sigh* Someone give me a virtual hug.
:: Listening to: Jay Walk Snail - All I wanted was to call Indiana ::