2004-02-25 10:37:24 ET|
Surprise! I actually did stuff this week.
* I enlisted to Tel-Aviv University.
- First Priority: Psychology/Philosophy.
- Second Priority: Media/Linguistics.
Only real question is if I get into Psychology, the rest is easy street.
* I got a terrific offer from a mate of mine for an apartment downtown Tel-Aviv. 150$ a month, with good company, internet+puters, big n' spacey, prime location, fridge+microwave+stove, etc.
Only real thing that's keepin me back now is this goddamn psychometric exam. And the fact that I have no steady income/money.
* I met up with Ariel. We need to do that more often.
* Bought some more comics at Comikaza. I suck, I know. They said they'd talk to me about part-time work there later this year. Sweet!
* Sent my dualshock2 ps2 joystick in for repair/replacement. Two weeks before warranty expires. Eep.
This friday is my 23rd birthday.
Rejoice and frolic with me! weeee!
Send me money too!
Okay, I'll settle for a 'happy birthday' or something, fuckers.
(though I could really use the money)
:: Listening to: Subway Suckers - Crystal ::