2002-09-03 13:44:22 ET|
Okay, so uhm, summary of stuff going on:
1) Me realizing I have about 4 days neto army time, within next two weeks.
2) Everybody else realising this, and panicing. (I'm damn sure it was fear I saw in her eyes).
3) They're gonna want me to stick around more.
4) Alcohol is a fair substitute for a social life.
5) Balcony night was weird this week. Not a lot of people at first, only Noa, Amnon, Mitzi, Sheqse and myself at first, in the whole pub. Then, all of a sudden, mysteriously it became zillions of people. I ran away to grab a bite at the Agadir Burger-Bar. Yum. I think I must've been kidnapped by aliens or something, coz when I left the Agadir on my way back to the Balcony I saw Noa Zombie pass me by on the street.. And when I offered her a ride I looked at my watch and suddenly it was quarter to two in the morning.
6) Ariel my bestest friend in the Universe came to visit me this morning. We went to some agencies to get details (pricings) for our flight.
7) All Travel Agency's are bitches.
8) As of this night it seems Ariel will be flying late September to London, meeting up with Ma'ayan (his girlfriend) who's already in Europe. I'll arrive at London a week later, and we'll catch a flight to Edinbrough. Then we'll travel around Scottland (I hope to catch the Highland Games, visit the Isle of Skye and the Loch Ness, and probably lot of castles n' stuff). Then it's back to London, and from there a flight to Amsterdam. We'll probably hang about Amsterdam for a few days, maybe meet up with some more friends, then travel around a bit (Harlem, De Hag, Rotterdam... Even Brussels. All options are valid ones)... By the 24th of October Ariel will be heading back home, while I intend to catch a flight to Milan, where I'll be meeting Vered from my unit. She has an apartment+vehicle in Milan, so I'll stay at her place. I still haven't got any plans from this point on of my trip, but moneywise, I'll probably be heading back to Israel by the 2nd of November or so.
10) Anyone know of any festivals/concerts or has any other tips for Europe around October? I'd appreciate all the help I can get!
11) I donno if I wanna stick around the army anymore. As I've mentioned, they're definately gonna offer something. I'm not ready to decide, but time is short. Damn. I don't suppose I'm going to be doing much from the 22nd (my current discharge date) till my flight... But still, I donno if I'm willing to stay, even if it is like another 1000 NIS or two...
12) People don't wear enough hats.
13) Just came back from a discharge party for two people from my section who I tutored. God I'm old.
14) Tal, I want my site back up again! Ugh!
15) Somethin creepy just crawledup my arm. I hate flying verminous things.
Beep me, beep me a hundred times, and beep the time.
:: Listening to Jinjiot - Beep ::