2003-01-06 13:30:14 ET|
- continue development on a personal music studio. i just bought parts to build a supercomputer for music yesterday, which was the first major step ($500). as soon as i know what limits are placed on me in terms of space, privacy, noise, security, etc, i will add to it. i still need to get a sound card, midi interface, and monitors, not to mention a decent mixer and other external gear. but i'm taking action which is what is important, i'm well past due for a solo project (ask anyone!).
- get more shows (solo or collaborative projects)
- subjugate and replace "Farce" with "Fallacy", just to see if i can. start thinking of slogans.
- find something to do with the two gigantic tubs of vaseline my mom bought me the other day (i needed a little one to help with dry skin, she came home with 1 huge tub of baby scented, which i didn't dig very much, so she went out and bought another huge tub of unscented) they are just sitting in my room looking ominous.
- continue behavioral deconditioning, continue experimenting with everything
- do these lists more often, it's a great way to get focused!