2005-02-26 07:07:24 ET
things I have done that others probably have not.
1. worked in a bar when I was 14.
2. been legally served since I was age 15
3. bootlegging by age 16
4. $300-$400 in driving fines before I had a licence
5. been shot at (indirectly it was an "accident")
6. Know more than one person with a CSIS file (Canadian Security Intelligence Service)
7. been a bouncer in an after-hours gay bar.
8. picked out my fathers casket.
9. read the Versailles treaty
10. For the last 10 years I have always had a particular tape in the car removing it from the player only from time to time to listen to something else, but its always been in the car.