2004-03-11 18:36:02 ET|
Say you are meeting a new person -- blind date, new friend, whoever -- and you want them to have some idea of who and what kind of person you are. But you can't actually tell them in so many words. Instead, you have to give them a box with a dozen things in it for them to look at/read/listen to/taste/whatever. What would you put in the box?
01. fischerspooner "#1".
02. chuck palahnuik "invisible monsters".
03. a piece of fabric that is "ginny green" (as it has been dubbed).
04. black licorice.
05. nars: rated r eyeshadow.
06. a holga camera with film.
07. godzilla toy.
08. a handful of tiny plastic dinosaurs.
09. a beetle encased in lucite.
10. knitting needles that are in the middle of something.
11. a picture of my ferrets.
12. the royal tennanbaums dvd.
my box would be circular, lime green and black and the words zombie would be carved into the lid.