What's the worst (THE WORST) blunder in the kitchen that you've ever made? (ie -- I mixed up the salt measurement with the flour measurement in a chocolate cake and almost killed my home-ec teacher) LEMME KNOW!
my mom set herself on fire once. she has scars from it. stovetops with open flames and loose clothing are a no go.
my worst kitchen blunder...burning things because i turn the heat up too high. like...onions. i like sauteed onions in my stir fries, not crispy black onions. i've learned to reduce the heat, and add the frozen veggies slightly earlier, because they provide water for simmering!
Besides the occasional over cooked item, I can't really think of anything. One thing that I can think of is, my ex couldn't even understand the instructions on the back of a box of hamburger helper.Now that's sad!