2004-12-19 06:47:00 ET|
. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
left the country (not of my own volition)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? never made any and no
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
take one fucking guess
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
its all a blurr
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
i got promoted
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
cold weather gear
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
lots of 'friends' this year
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
the entire blackhawk down soundtrack
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
much more bitter
b) thinner or fatter? same
c) richer or poorer? Richer about 30g's richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
just another day in iraq, but i'm going to go to a chapel service
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
lots of people
25. What was the best book you read?
spirit warrior by stu webber
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
28. What did you want and not get?
did you not read the above fucking statement?
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
31.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
not being in this demon-infested country
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
33. What kept you sane?
my battle buddy
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
i met robin williams the other day
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
i'll give you 2 guesses, but i bet you can get it in one (biting cynicism)
36. Who did you miss?
37. Who was the best new person you met?
alison woods was the most interesting person
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
its a cold fucking world, you can trust about half the people you think you can, and people in America have absolutely no idea how good they have it!
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
give me one more medicated peaceful moment, because i don't want to feel this overwhelming hostility