2005-02-16 19:25:27 ET|
1. What Time is it? 8:52p
2. What is your full name? Shannon Horvath Burla
3. Single or taken? Taken
4. What does your name mean? Shannon was a warrior preistess...Also the lady the river Shannon in Ireland is named after.
5. Who picked out your name? My momma.
6. What's your nickname? Shan, Shanzer
7. what color is your hair? Orange, auburn, purple, black, chocolate brown, and blonde.
8. What colour are your eyes? greeny hazel-like
9. Do you have an innie or an outie? innie
10. What size are your shoes? 11W-12
11. How tall (or short) are you? 6'3"
12. Honestly what do you like about yourself?I think I'm a nice person...and loyal...and stubborn.
14. What do you always get complimented on? How tall I am and how every woman is jealous of my height :P
15. What is your worst quality? Procrastination and flightiness.
16. Phone Number? I have one.
18. Hair colour? Same as it was a minute ago when you asked...
19. Do you wear contacts? Nope...stigmatism...although I have a pair of rockin' cat eye contacts for halloween time.
20. Living Arrangements? Rent an apt. with a crazy filmmaker artist guy...a cat and a dog...who hate eachother. Well, I think it's the cat that hates the dog more than anything.
21. Favourite Drink? Orange Soda
22. Favourite alcholic Drink? Beer
23. Favourite month? April
24. Favourite Food? Indian or Thai...its a tie...oo! I pun!
26. favourite Web Site? Ebaumsworld.com, joecartoon.com
27. Favorite clothing Brand? What say you? what are these..."brands" you speak of?
28. Favourite day of the Year? Xmas
29. Favourite colour? Purple.
30. Favourite Animal? Dawgs
~*FAMILY AND FRIENDS*~
31. Do you have more girl or boy friends? Boys
32. Who's your best friend? I lost track...I keep calling everyone my best friend...But Nes is my oldest, closest friend...like my sister.
33. Are your parents together? Yep
34. How often do you get together with the family? Once a week or so...sometimes a little less...but that's just my parents...the rest of my family, I see 3 or 4 times a year.
35. Do you tell your parents or your friends more? friends
36. Anything special about your parents? Yeah...they have always been super supportive and wonderful...There have been bad times, yes, but they're awesome parents...and still admit that I'm their daughter in public, even with the tattoos and "weird" hair colorings, haha.
37. Siblings and their ages? only child...all the attention...wahoo!
~*YES OR NO*~
38. You're a flirt? sorta
39. You're slutty? only with my boyfriend
40. You shave? yup
41. You like someone? yep
42. Do you keep secrets? I get more secretive as I get older.
43. You dance in front of the mirror? No....nobody does thaaaat...
44. You've watched a porno? Yup
45. You sing in the shower? Not as much as I used to.
46. You liked Britney Spears? Can I have some no, and some no on the side?
47. You've liked a cousin? no.
48. You've been in the opposite sexes bathroom? Yup.
49. You've seriously hurt someone? Not seriously, i don't think.
50. You've been hurt seriously? Yes.
51. You swear? fuck no.
52. You get your way? I wish.
53. You're willing to try new things? Yup
54. You've cheated on a test? A couple of times in grammar and high school.
55. You've smoked? yes and still do.
56. Are you a virgin? nope.
57. What are you wearing? Black cotton drawstring pants splattered in paint, and a T-shirt that says "Peter Thomas - For Hair Since 1978"...Does that turn you on, baby?
58. What colour are your pants? Black...hey...how did you know I was wearing pants?
59. What are you listening to? Waylon and Tyler talking in the background.
60. how are you feeling? Tired. Hungry.
61. What are you doing? Talking to Tyler and, uhm...filling out a survey, funny enough.
62. What are you eating?Not eating, yet.
63. How many people are online? uhm...dude...
64. How's the weather? Wet, but not raining, atm.
65. What's on your mouse pad? Blue. And an annoying little hump to rest your wrist on that just ends up getting in the way.
67. What books are you reading? Two, atm....Lamb - Christopher Moore, Ham on Rye - Charles Bakowsky
67. How many lip glosses do you have? one
68. What perfume do you use? I don't...either Zyana Rose Spray or my special oil.
69. What's in your purse? I don't carry one.
71. Tall or short boys? Doesn't matter.
72. Blonde or brunette? Don't care.
73. Good or bad boy? Uhm...
74. Boxers showing: no.
75. Long hair or short hair on boys? Long hair
76. What do you find annoying in a guy? I think that's a case by case basis.
77.What's the first thing you notice about guys?Hair...but again...it's my job to notice hair.
88. What was the last movie you saw in theatres? The House of Flying Daggers.
89. What did you have for dinner? nuthin yet
90. What are you hoping for? To be able to make enough money so I'm not scrounging anymore.
91. Have you ever fallen asleep in school? haha...almost every class.
92. What movie do you really want to see? Sin City and Charley and the Chocolate Factory.
94. What is your locker combo? Dude!
95. Where is your favourite place to travel? London was fun...
96. What did you last dream about? I was a spy...kickin the shit out of secret service agents.
97. What was the last thing you ate? Beef Stew.
98. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Purple.
99. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Tyler.
100. Do you like the person that sent this to you? I stole it! Muahaha!
101. Last movie you watched? All the way through was Super Size Me.
102. Ever had a crush on a teacher? OH, yes...Mr. Theal...my art teacher at Chabot....yummmm.
103. Are you too shy to ask someone out? I have been.
104. Scary movies or happy ending? Scary Movies with happy endings.
105. Summer or winter?Winter.
106. Relationships or one night stands? Depends on wether I'm single or not...when I'm single, I would say one night stands...but I'm in a relationship, so I'll say that :P
107. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolatey Vanilla is best :]
108. Do you want your friends to write back? I can't say, cuz I don't write them in the first place :P
109. Who is most likely to respond? Well, I'm not sending it to anyone...
110. Who is least likely to respond? Probably the people who don't read it.
111. What did you do last night? None of your bee's wax.
112. What is your biggest fantasy for life, that you think could actually happen? That I become a really super successful hairstylist.
113. Anything else you want to add? I think you've covered everything, thanks. Some things several times.
114. What time is it now? 9.24p