2002-09-26 04:15:35 ET|
these are the things that spend my life with me...or are always on me at all times.
1. Sony Clie PDA, pocket brain, where you put stuff you want to remember but don't. It also plays video games and lets me read The Onion anytime i want to.
2. Generic Albuterol Inhaler. I'm that kid from goonies, using this shit and the most obnoxious moments possible. Actually he used a Primitene Mist Inhaler which are discontinued due to making some ones heart explode. I used to carry one of those till they came off the shelves.
3. My plaid vinyl wallet. Driver license, buisness cards of other people, reciepts, stuff i never take out.
4. Key Clip Carabeener (spelling?), its always hooked to a belt loop, i get inventive and hook random things to it, and holds my work keys.
5. Changes. In case of bum punk kids.
6. The key to my computers case. Very important.
7. Handcuff key. Never know when you might find some one who needs one.
8. Some light thing aynie gave me. Its very bright (IE irratating to OTHER people)
9. Apartment keys.
10. This is whats called silent key ring holder, it attaches to the belt, i bought one a long time ago and always have one. If not i lose my keys, or lock them in the car, just a habit to have one now.