2004-03-17 21:52:30 ET|
Say you are meeting a new person -- blind date, new friend, whoever -- and you want them to have some idea of who and what kind of person you are. But you can't actually tell them in so many words. Instead, you have to give them a box with a dozen things in it for them to look at/read/listen to/taste/whatever. What would you put in the box? A copy of your journal or a piece of paper with the URL to your SK on it would be the same thing as just telling them directly yourself so that's not allowed.
01. "August And Everything After", Counting Crows..best album ever.
02. my favorite black and red stripped shirt (note pictures of me in said shirt in my gallery)
03. "secret garden" by bruce springsteen
04. a picture of the sunset from scotland
05. an old backstage pass to a sting concert
06. my sabbath stuffed animal (from Emily The Strange collection)
07. my The Faeries Oracle book and cards
08. a copy of the original version of The Scorpion and The Frog fable
09. the movie Pleasantville
10. an orchid
11. a drawing of my heart on my sleeve
12. a nice cup (sealed properly of course) of chai
all in a plain brown box...with..stickers..lots and lots of stickers...cause i can :P