2003-01-06 11:53:30 ET|
hopefully this year i can
- quit smoking, FOR FUCKING GOOD. this means i have to change my definition of addiction.
- go back to being mute. the more i open my mouth these days, the less the words mean. it's to the point where i sometimes talk just to hear myself, which i hate myself for.
- lose this holiday weight and then some, AND,
- develop a diet inspired by hippies
- make ammends with girls (i'm getting there)
- exhume the notion of personal style (i buried it a couple of years ago for spiritual [read: Aum]reasons, and it's boring)
- begin on planning a masterpiece
- less alcohol and other depressants, less dependancy on stimulants. introduction to hallucinogens under working conditions.
- relearn that i shouldn't spend all my free time socializing or otherwise entertaining myself.
- learn/see/hear more of [artist/philosopher/scholar/etc]'s work, yet stop comparing myself with them.
-learn to be immersed in myself by default (very difficult, there are always so many distractions... this usually requires a few days of solitude just to get there, maintaining it is even harder)
- read more (i hereby declare that the reference section doesn't count)
- develop a healthy sleeping habit. one that involves waking up before sunset and sleeping less than 10 hours a day.
i can go on and on. i may write a part 2 soon. comments?