2006-02-05 20:03:25 ET
here's chunk #2
10) No, I'm not. In fact I'm very comfortable in enclosed spaces such as closets, car trunks and coffins. Actually I've never been in a coffin before but I imagine it wouldn't be that bad.
11) No, but I am extra cautious about running into things. I walk very slow and take small steps.
12) This is difficult to answer, but I guess the credit goes to Steve for passing away. Then again I didn't cry about it until Travis played 'whish you were here' at the funeral.
13) I've only ever had one cologne in my life. My mother gave it to me because it was named pi (the symbol) I don't think it smells very good though. I find most perfumes and smelly things too chemically smelling to be pleasurable.
14) I like hair in general. I dig most hairstyles, especially bangs and off colors, but I'll always have a place for long long hair.
15) Nowhere, if I choose wisely. But if it had too, I would hope it would arise from a conversation, none of this popping stuff.
16) Most definitely coffee, and I just about only drink espresso drinks, my favorite being the cappuccino. I'm very critical of them too, the foam has to be just right, none of those oversized bubbles or poorly designed cups, oh and the quality of the coffee is also paramount.
17) Some of my favorite toppings include fresh tomatoes, goat cheese, mushrooms, olives, and anchovies. I will not eat pineapple on pizza though, because that's just wrong.
18) A giraffe. No but seriously a happy space pirate mechanic. I'd make sure to keep us flying around distributing fun-loving pirate-y goodness to the universe.
19) This is the one thing I avoid at all cost. I have to say I've been doing pretty well considering I can't remember the last one. (Or I'm inconsiderate enough that I didn't know I made someone mad)
20) No. I studied Spanish for three years in High School and took a quarter of Japanese in college. I can't say that I know enough that I 'speak' these languages though.
21) I suppose this question is talking about a romantic type gift, other wise the answer would be my mother giving me life (thanks mom!). I doubt this was the first gift but it was early and memorable so it is what I shall mention here; when I was sick for a good week or so back in high school I got a 'care-package' of notes and stuff assembled from the backstage of our lecture hall all put together within a duct-tape bag. I got it from what could be approximated to a girl friend but wasn't.
There appears to be some questions missing.
28) This question has quite a bit of relevance to me because it has happened on several occasions. I don't think they ever really knew though, I thought it would be best that way. Most likely it was due to trepidation though.
29) Damned if I know. I've never done this, but I was to do it I'd probably be blunt about it and come off as really creepy.
30) 'A number from 1 to 100' hahaha, no but seriously; '34'. You thought I'd say '42' didn't you?
31) Brunettes. But I don't really care; it has much more to do with how it's worn.
32) Sadly I call my parents more than any one else. This is only sad because I don't call them more than once a week tops.
33) Things that are poorly designed that have an obvious solution to make them better. And inefficiency. Well ignorance I guess is what it all boils down to.
34) Yes. I have been to several countries in Western Europe, Turkey, and Canada, but not at the same time.
35) Peer pressure. I never listen to how I'm supposed to avoid it figuring I'd just have friends that didn't make me do stupid shit. A lot of good that did me.
36) I was born in a small hospital in Boothbay Harbor Maine, thus I am a Mainiac.
37) The first job I got paid for was laying bricks in a art installation. The first permanent job I got was working at Monster Video where I got paid minimum wage and didn't deserve it.
38) Oddly enough no. This is something I missed out on as a child; maybe I should go do one now, it might be more convincing since I don't sound like a child any more.
39) Well I'm doing it in portions, but the answer is nothing. Otherwise I would not be bored enough to fill this thing out.
40) I wouldn't get anything changed physically, but I wish I could get surgery to get my nostrils work properly.