2005-06-29 22:05:56 ET|
"the law of
this is our law
and the joy
of the world."
AL. II. 21
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." - AL I: 40
"thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other
shall say nay." - AL I: 42-3
"Every man and every woman is a star." - AL I: 3
There is no god but man.
1. Man has the right to live by his own law --
to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will;
to die when and how he will.
2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will;
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
3. Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch mold, build as he will;
to dress as he will.
4. Man has the right to love as he will:
"take your fill and will of love as ye will, when, where,
and with whom ye will." - AL I: 51
5. Man has the right ot kill those who would thwart these rights.
"the slaves shall serve." - AL II: 58
"Love is the law, love under will." - AL I: 57