i'm no longer ashamed of posting quizzes. you can suffer.
1.IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
somewhere in rural england or scotland, mongolia, new zealand.
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE(S) OF CLOTHING?
i'm currently not at all happy with my wardrobe. for the past 2 years i had an "i don't care what i look like or how i present myself to anyone else" approach to personal fashion, and it served it's purpose well for that time. but i'd like to go back to being more expressive with dress.
3.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
the new angels of light and an older labradford album
5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
pleasure beach, bridgeport connecticut. away from everything.
6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
climbing up the walls in my shared bedroom in boston
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
muscles running alongside the spine, shoulders, thighs and ass.
8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
7:45 am or whenever my body gets sick of sleep
10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
don't watch tv. in connecticut i watch the daily show with my brother when we eat dinner. i like that.
11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
the blender. i use it for papermaking.
12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
various adventures with school chums around town
13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
dark dark humor.
14. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
my unfocused mind. not much else bothers me anymore.
15. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?
i wish i was classically trained in violin or cello. i want to learn the saw, i want to finish my fucking theremin kit, i want to get around to purchasing my nord modular.
16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?
there's a fantastic place to sit and reflect on life, and enjoy a cafe or something to eat, on the corner of every street in paris. the sunlight is much different there, it's a noticeably different color, and it comes in at a different angle than here in the states.
17. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?
the scariest moments in my life took place in dreams.
18. IF THERE WAS A MOVIE MADE ABOUT YOU, WHAT CURRENT\FORMER HOLLYWOOD STAR WOULD YOU WANT TO PLAY YOU?
marty feldman! i don't know. fuck hollywoood.
19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
i believe in the dispersal of energy
20. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
it's hard for me to remember any one book specifically, but i was really into science books for kids.
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
summer and autumn
22. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
transmutation. i wouldn't much of a use for it, but damn would i be impressive.
24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
i will get a tattoo to mark a very memorable moment in my life. until then i have none.
25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE?
layers of an onion
26. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?
i'm kinda happy the people that wrote the good songs did so, they all taught me something about myself that would be missing otherwise.
instead i wish i could cover songs well.
27. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?
Capybaras ( 100 Lb guinea pigs )
28. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
flattened boxes and a 16 channel mackie mixer. whoops, that has to come inside.
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
30. USING ONLY ONE WORD, DESCRIBE YOURSELF.
i refuse to answer
31. BOOK YOUR FRIENDS MUST READ
a guide to manners and proper etiquette, haha.
normally they're the ones telling me what i need to read..