| Today is... 2005-03-08 03:45:30 ET
The 21st birthday of the bestestest guy in the whole world! |
Everyone should go wish my
bebe happy birthday!!!!!
Love you lots and hope your day is as wonderful as you are!
| I just... 2005-03-07 14:12:10 ET
Had the bestestestest *etc* weekend ever! :)|
I went down to Kentucky to surprise my
bebe for his birthday :) Kandess and I had it all planned out for about a month now hehe cause I'm kinda sneaky. He said he thought we was up to something but that's just cause I told him to call me soon as he got there cause me and Kandess had to talk about something haha.
But at any rate we had a party for him on Saturday and Sunday we went to the Falls to take some pictures and then we went to his house so I could meet his dad and brother and grandma and uncle :) which was uber nice indeed. and I met the puppies hehe they is sooo cute.
And then today he was scheduled to go to work and then I'd leave when he went to work but he was sick, had a fever again so we stayed in bed til around 12:00-12:30 when we both left, him for a dr appt and me to come back home *sniffles*
It was harder to leave then I thought it was going to be..I mean I knew I'd be wanting to stay but I miss him much *nodnod*
| I just love stuff from the 80s 2005-03-01 19:16:47 ET
YOU KNOW YOU GREW UP IN THE 80's IF.......... |
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE"
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Belair" ...and
can do the "Carlton".
4. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those lil' Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls or all of the He-Man collection (including Castle Greyskull).
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom
8.Downtown Julie Brown means something to you!
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock"
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars...and spokey-dokes" or playing cards on your spokes for that incredible sound effect.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "DuckTales"(Woo ooh!)
12. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head, or shaved things into the back of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen...and still know the turtles' names.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
16. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
17. You played the game "MASH" (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)
18. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.
19. L.A. Gear....need I say more?
20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten. (She's truly outrageous.)
21. You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade nothing" and all the Ramona books.
22. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF"
23. You wanted to be a Goonie.
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us...head-to-toe)
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
27. You took lunch boxes to school... and traded Garbage Pail Kids in the schoolyard.
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.
30. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
32. You thought She-ra (Princess of Power!) and He-Man should hook up.
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.
34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes. (and like #24, probably in neon colors, too)
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
37. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
38. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
41. You've gone through this nodding your head in agreement.
42. You remember Popples.
43. "Don't worry, be happy"
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.
45. You wore socks scrunched down (and sometimes still do... getting yelled at by "younger hip" members of the family)
46. You remember the Wuzzles on Disney.
47. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.
48. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!!"
49. You remember watching "Rainbow Bright" and "My Little Pony Tales"/"G.I. Joe" and "Transformers"
50. You thought Mike Seaver/Samantha Micelli was hot.
51. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac, before he had a talk show.
52. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool... and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB".
53. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell," The ORIGINAL class.
54. You know all the words to Eurythmics-SWEET DREAMS (are made of this), and wanted to cry when Marilyn Manson ruined this song.
55. You just sang those words to yourself.
56. You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.
57. Homemade Jordache shorts.. (the shorter the better)
58. You remember when mullets were cool!
59. You had a mullet!
60. You still sing "We are the Champions" at random intervals during your life.
61. You tight rolled your jeans.
62. You owned a banana clip, and cried when it broke!
63. The phrase "Where's the Beef?" still cracks you up to this day.
64. You used to (and probably still do) say "What you talkin' about Willis?"
65. You had big hair and you knew how to use it.
66. You learned to swim about the same time Jaws came out and still carry the emotional scars to this day.
67. You remember when ATARI was the Ultimate in technology! (and still play PONG for ol' time's sake)
68. You ever swore that Billy Idol's WHITE WEDDING would be played at your own wedding.
69. You have ever complained about missing the 60's, whined about missing the 70's, did way too many stupid things in the 80's, and still haven't figured out the 90's!
70. You've recently horrified yourself by using any one of the following phrases:
- "When I was younger"
- "When I was your age"
- "You know, back when..."
- "Because I SAID so, that's why"
- "What the HELL is this noise on the radio?"
- "Just can't (fill in the blank) like I used to"
71. You knew all the words to Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire", but it really didn't hold any meaning for you until about the third verse.
72. You hear the words, "Bill, Law, or Congress" and immediately start singing Schoolhouse Rock songs.
73. You owned a crimping iron (and used it for your first date).
74. You ever wanted to be gagged with a spoon.
75. You're still singing "We didn't start the fire" in your head, aren't you?
For me I would have to say a yes to all of them...that's pretty darn bad...
| Last night... 2005-02-23 02:41:26 ET
So yesturday I got my desk in the mail, ok so it was delivery, does that count as "in the mail" haha. |
DAAAAAMN! That think was HEAVY, I hate pressed wood.
So when mom got come we started re-arranging my room. Brought up our coffee table from the living room cause the kids dont' understand "Don't play in the living room" and they use it as a coloring table, food table, everything table and it was making mom paranoid haha.
Moved my bed ..ok which is technically just a box spring and mattress on the floor but I"ll get a real bed one day haha, the one I want is $500 from West Elm, super expensive but really cool and the only one I can find that's EXACTLY what I want.
Anyway, so around 10:00 I started in on building my desk. It was going really really well until about midnight thirty when I went to move a piece and the screw on it got caught on the carpet and ripped out about halfway taking half the pressed would with it. Luckily it's under where the drawer is on the inside so no one sees it. Get the drawer done and go to put it in and figure out that that piece where it broke, the part that was attached to that screw is up too high so I can't get the drawer in, then I look at the shelf above the drawer and realize it's upside down.
So I do my best to get it apart without ripping the pressed wood where that screw is and of course, it happens so now there is a hole there, but again no one sees it so I'm not worried. So i take out the piece that's too high and then turn the shelf over.
*sigh of relief* almost done. Then as I"m sitting there I start getting really hot and sick to my stomach. Poop! I am almost done!!
So now today I have to finish and then clean my room again cause it's a MESS and there are "wood crumbs" all over me, my bed, and my floor. But I'm proud of me for doing it by myself. The desk top part is sooooooooo super heavy but I did it all by my lonesome hehe *dances around*
Now today I had to get up early again to wait for Melissa's new cell phone to arrive from Fed-Ex. Yay for me haha.
Oh she talked to her lawyer yesturday and she's going back today to fill out the paperwork for the restraining order. The judge granted her that and full-complete custody until Lenny gets an evaluation from the courts psychiatrist not his own. And her lawyer says (just like everyone else says) he has nothing against her to be able tot ake the kids away, hell the man tried to kill himself 3 times, and even though I don't think he really would have gone through with it and it was all just a plan to get melissa to feel sorry for him, still it's not good. But we are pretty safe here, Plainfield has an over abundance of police officers and one lives 2 houses down from me. I'm going to call today to ask the police department what we would need to do if he showed up here or tried to follow Melissa again.
Anyhoot, I'm out of here to go lay down on the couch and wiat for the doorbell to scare the shit out of me haha.
much love all