| 2004-12-12 01:55:56 ET
well, i did it. i reenlisted for fort rucker. I got 10 grand tax free out of the deal. I signed for six years. something must be wrong with me.
| 2004-12-11 21:48:18 ET
I think that people use those three little words way too often. So often, in fact, that they have lost touch with their meaning. |
"I love you"
bitch no you don't! its not a goddamn catch phrase!! You don't fucking love me an i know it. so don't fucking say it!
| 2004-12-10 23:25:56 ET
THREE THINGS I AM WEARING RIGHT NOW:|
1. Army PT shirt
2. Amry PT pants
3. my running shoes
THREE THINGS YOU HAVE BOUGHT RECENTLY:
1. protein powder
3. a redbull
THREE THINGS ON YOUR DESK:
2. M16 rifle
3. Magazines (the ammo kind not the reading kind)
THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. pilot a U.S. Army Bradly fighting Vehicle
2. Write a book on my war experience
3. shoot a 50 caliber machine gun
THREE GOOD WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
2. extremely affectionate
THREE PARTS OF MY HERITAGE:
1. a Yank
THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY BODY:
1. I'm skinny
2. my face (thanks to mommy and daddy)
3. my eyelashes
THREE THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT MY BODY:
1. my love handles (they don't go away)
2. my feet
3. my body hair!!!!
THREE THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I'm really not as big of a jerk as I appear to be when I get hurt.
2. I'm extremely self-conscious
3. I'm lonely 95 percent of the time.
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO:
2. The Keys
THREE NAMES I GO BY:
3. 'skinny miller'
THREE SCREENNAMES I HAVE HAD:
3. the imfamous "Tonalwar"
THREE THINGS YOU WISH YOU NEVER DID:
1. started drinking
2. said some of the things i have that hurt others
3. was too wild in college
| move out 2004-12-09 23:35:32 ET
we are finally done with our packing! We had our customs inspection today! One step closer to comeing back to the States!!! Man, i miss them. We had and early morning (03:00 wakeup), but its only one day and at least its over. Now we have a gig at 19:00 tonight. long day. I think its time for a nap.