|Music is important|
2004-03-24 08:38:29 ET
I sold four of my video games last night to buy one cd. Music is far more important than video games. It was hard trying to sell them though. Since I work at GameStop I can't sell my games there. So I had to have Monique go in and sell them for me. After that I went to Zia, the best record store in town, and bought an album I've wanted for at least two years. Koolmotor by Five Deez. Who ever said hip-hop was a bad thing?
2004-03-23 07:41:00 ET
I hate politics. I really hate it when people ask me about my political leanings. "Do you support the war in Iraq?" "What do you think about gay marriage?" The only belief of mine that I believe anyone needs to know is this. I believe that my beliefs are none of your fucking buisness. I do have other beliefs, but telling them to you won't make any difference, so I won't.
On a side note, I have a belt ranking test on friday. Wish me luck.
|Oh, what the hell|
2004-03-21 18:31:56 ET
Saturday Monique and I went to Phoenix. We hung out with Levi, Joline, Dave, Justin, Arlette, two dudes I don't know. Dude one was kinda weird and silent, I think he was really stoned. Dude two brought over a bong made of a GAS MASK! That's right, light and breathe. Now, I don't smoke pot, but everyone else there (besides Monique) does, so a smoking they went. Everyone, excepting Monique and I, also got drunk. Not sloppy drunk, just happy to be there drunk. Monique and I crashed at Joline's. We woke up, got ready, and headed to the ren fair. I bought sleepysmile a scented, purple, pierced, leather rose. Happy something or other Misa. Monique bought girly stuff and a necklace for her little brother. We came home and we are both sick, and sick sux. Now, since all the "cool" kids are doing it.
1. Who did you last get angry with? Monique
2. What is your weapon of choice? My foot
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? every Wednsday (sparring night)
4. How about of the same sex? sure
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Kristen
6. What is your pet peeve? Heart breakers
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Work
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? Haha, hahaha, hahaha. I have slept for a full 57 and one quarter hours
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? Ariel
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? The national tournament is open to all so it's going be lame and blah blah blah.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? No, I have video games
6. When was the last time you got in a good workout? Every day excepting sunday.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? None.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Red Bull
2. Meat eaters? Hell yes
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Half a liter of Black Velvet whiskey
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Nope
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Actually, I sit right at the top of feather weight division, so as long as it doesn't fluctuate.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Spicy, spicy, spicy!
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought lunch? I hang out with a bunch of Koreans. All puppies are up for grabs.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Strip bars are fun
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? Uh . . . I'm not really sure . . . two?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of the opposite gender during a normal conversation? Ha! What kinda stupid question is that?
4. Have you "done it"? yes, and that is still a stupid question
5. What is your favourite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Hair, eyes, hands, in that order.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Nope
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Nope
1. How many credit cards do you own? One, but I never use it.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? karatedepot.com
3. If you had 1 million, what would you do with it? I would revamp my house, visit Korea, and build an extensive underground tunnel network under my house.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? rich
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Hell no
6. Have you ever stolen anything? It's not stealing if you don't get caught
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? 700
1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of? Save the life of a friend
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Win an international TKD competion
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Have a happy marriage and a couple kids.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Never been in second place
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Hell yeah, I'm the best there is.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? No
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? But a gift for s.s.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Jinwoo's tempurpedic bed
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? No one, I like my sense of style
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Dunno, I like being me
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Yah, at least three times
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yah, a nasty scar on my face would be cool
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? No
Finally, what is your favourite deadly sin? I don't have enough lust in my life.
|Jump to page: [Previous] 1 « 56 57 58 59 60 » 62 [Next]|
Back to velveetaboy's page
Everything on this page is copyrighted to the individual page owners and/or subkultures.net.