| Continue this sentance... 2005-05-07 21:28:44 ET
1. my uncle once: was a police chief in a large California city. And he was as corrupt as any poilitician or church figure.|
2. never in my life: will I have children, never, really, never!
3. when I was five: the world seemed like a much larger place.
4. high school was: forgetable, well, it will be once I take this! *Holds out Repressitol bottle*
5. i will never forget: to wash my hands, constantly, after I touch anything, or anyone.
6. i once met: this really awesome girl, than I realized I was looking in the mirror. Ha!
7. thereís this girl i know who: kicks mighty arse, you know who you are! ^_^
8. once, at a bar: I did nothing, since I do not step foot in bars, icky! Yes, icky.
9. by noon iím usually: wishing I was asleep, or am still asleep.
10. last night: I lamented over still feeing ill and finally got to see Audition!
11. if i had: enough money, I could buy and sell your arses!
12. next time I go to church: I will wake up, because it must have been a horrible, horrible nightmare.
13. Terry Schiavo: is pushing up daisies. Yes, I am an awful human being, what's it to you?
14. what worries me most: everything.
15. when i turn my head left, I see: the laundrey room. Oh, exciting.
16. when i turn my head right, I see: the new carpet and a vacuum cleaner, to vacuum said carpet.
17. you know Iím lying when: I tell you, because you cannot tell otherwise.
18. what i miss most about the eighties is: being young and ignorant. Oh, and cheesiness, got to love the cheese.
20. by this time next year: what am I, a master of precognition?
21. a better name for me would be: Sarcastic Bitch, it describes me perfectly, I would need no introduction than, that says it all.
22. i have a hard time understanding: people and their unfathomable capacity for stupidity.
23. if I ever go back to school I'll: incite a revolution, than get sent to the principal's office, that bastard always had it out for me! Heh.
24. you know i like you if: acknowledge your presence in any way, shape, or form. And if I talk to you, well, than you are off my death list, good for you.
25. if i won an award, the first person Iíd thank would be: Myself, for being so bloody brilliant. I am not arrogant, I am just...arrogant. Shut up.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens, & Geraldine Ferraro: were advanced thinkers and talents, only truly appreciated now that they are long since deceased.
27. take my advice, never: make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I am angry. Seriously.
28. my ideal breakfast is: none, I do not eat breakfast, pfft!
Ah, all love my surveys, they allow me to display my often morose humor, and my incredible ability to be dorky beyond what one would expect by looking at me.
Well, it has been a long while since a post of any true substance, actually, not a great deal has happened to me, last Sunday, I relapsed and became ill again, much to my chagrine. Several days insued where I had a nasty sore throat and a cough that would have been the envy of a 20 year smoker. Now, nothing is worse when you have a sore throat and you are coughing, it honestly feels like someone is rubbing sandpaper on your already raw throat, lovely feeling, that. I am now just starting to feel decent again, I hate, hate, hate...I cannot even write enough hates to express aptly how much being sick bothers me, it is a waste of my time, I could be out, enjoying my last few months of being in California with my friends, but no, I am in bed, being a wussy, and missing out on a ton of enjoyable activities, though going out is probably what caused me to relapse in the first place, ahem. *Turns away and coughs*
I received a copy of the new CombiChrist cd, which I have yet to even listen to, as I have not felt well enough nor had the time to give it the attention it deserves, I believe I shall tonight though, since I have nothing else to do, though I was invited by several people to go out, damn illness! Curses!
I also went looking on hottopic.com and stumbled upon a wonderful find, this awesome Lip Service bondage straight jacket, um, jacket, that was originally $98, and I bought it for $15, woot! I love it when stuff like that happens to me! I also bought a pair of all black goggles that I have yet to wear, I now own three pairs of goggles, go me.
Now I am strongly debating doing something rash with my hair, I might even use, gasp, bleach on it, I was thinking I might go black and white though, I have an idea of the style I want, the girl on the cover of the new issue of Gothic Beauty has the exact hair color and style that I desire for me, everyone at work thought it would look great on me, but still, I am not sure...bleach, brr, scary! I can throw a picture up or submit a link if anyone is curious to see what the style looks like, just ask.
Feh, I am so bored tonight, what a wasted Saturday, snap, ah well, no use lamenting over it right? At least I got to update my journal, that makes missing out on fun stuff worth it, oh yeah. Now I think I am going to go and listen to some angry german men chant over drum machines. Heh. ~_^
| Sick people make me angry! 2005-04-23 20:29:44 ET
Feh, I have been sick since Tuesday evening, which has greatly impacted my social life, as for now, I have none. Just a common cold virus but since this is me we are talking about, I acted as though I was suffering from the bubonic plague or some other terrible disease, jessy chrissy, every other aspect of my life I am a hard ass but when it comes to being sick, I am a complete and utter wuss!|
Huzzah! I finally was able to find a metal lunchbox for which to make my ultimate uber industrial purse. I never imagined it would be so difficult to find one, I had to seek one online, on this great site called LunchBoxes.com. Oh, so many spiffy lunchboxes, I just got a straight metal one, at only $8.00, what a deal! I plan to cover my lunchbox with various band stickers, and the like, than, as a final personalization, I will get all my friends to sign their names on it, give their personal quote or whatnot, to give me an item to hold near and dear to my heart when I move to Florida, it will be fantastic!
Also, my friend Lars and Natascha went to Convergence this weekend, and the flyer they are passing out to advertise for Natascha's hair falls and extensions site has yours truly on it!
Heh, I am ridiculously excited over this. *Blushes*
Hmm, we have Aesthetic Perfection at work, the industrial/ebm band, I was wondering if anyone could tell me wether or not I should purchase said cd, is the band decent or not?
And lastly, a personality quiz, a very thorough one at that. Ha, you thought you had escaped quiz free, fools! ~_^
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com
Advanced Global Personality Test Results
|Extraversion |||||||| ||30% |
|Stability |||||||||||||||||| ||70% |
|Orderliness |||||||||||||||| ||53% |
|Empathy |||||||| ||23% |
|Interdependence |||| ||10% |
|Intellectual |||||||||||||||||| ||63% |
|Mystical |||||||||||||| ||50% |
|Artistic |||||||||||||||||||||| ||83% |
|Religious |||| ||10% |
|Hedonism |||||||||||||||||| ||63% |
|Materialism |||||||||||||||| ||56% |
|Narcissism |||||||||||||| ||50% |
|Adventurousness |||||||||||||| ||43% |
|Work ethic |||||||||||||||| ||56% |
|Self absorbed |||||||||||||||||| ||70% |
|Conflict seeking |||||||||||||| ||50% |
|Need to dominate |||||||||||||||||||||| ||83% || |
|Romantic |||| ||10% |
|Avoidant |||||||||||||||||||| ||76% |
|Anti-authority |||||||||||||||||||||| ||90% |
|Wealth |||||||| ||30% |
|Dependency |||| ||10% |
|Change averse |||||||||||||| ||43% |
|Cautiousness |||||||||||||||||| ||70% |
|Individuality |||||||||||||||||||||| ||90% |
|Sexuality |||||| ||16% |
|Peter pan complex |||||||||||||| ||50% |
|Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| ||76% |
|Food indulgent |||||||| ||23% |
|Histrionic |||||||| ||30% |
|Paranoia |||||||||||||||||| ||70% |
|Vanity |||||||||||||||||| ||70% |
|Hypersensitivity |||| ||10% |
|Female cliche |||||||||||||||||||||| ||83% |
Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..
Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.
introverted, secretive, reclusive, tough, non social, observer, fearless, solitary, libertarian, detached, does not like to lead, outsider, abides the rules, mind over heart, good at saving money, does not like to stand out, does not make friends easily, self sufficient, not aggressive, likes the unknown, unconcerned with external opinion, strong, abstract, independent, very intellectual, analytical, high self control
| Since all the cool kids are doing it... 2005-04-21 23:19:15 ET
Reply with your name and I'll tell you something I adore about you.|
Afterwards, copy and paste this into your own journal.
| A survey, and other nonsense. 2005-04-10 22:23:42 ET
I stole this survey from Lucifer, she had it on her LJ, I found it to be amusing and as always, I have my own unique little twists on the answers to the questions.|
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1) Divine Decay
3) Pam (But Divine Decay is my real name, I have no idea why people call me Pam, psychos.)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
3) Several other variations of Divine Decay. Sensing a theme are you?
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1) My drawing and literary talents
2) My drol wit and scathing comeback ability. Fear me! *Shakes fist*
3) I am pale and cute, but never call me cute, for it shall mean your death!
THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1) Various body parts, and no, it's not those!
2) The fact that I speak without thinking first at times. Yeah, that gets me in some jams!
3) I cannot help but consider every negative thing that could possibly happen in any given situation.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
3) Bacterias. And no, I do not have a phobia...you do not know me!!! *Cries*
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1) Actually waking up to have a day.
2) Being Sarcastic to someone, anyone! I need my fix damnit!
3) It is a tie between the internet and OTC drugs. Shut up.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1) A black long sleeve shirt
2) Black pants
3) Black Panties. Black, black, more black, they're all black you twit! ~_^
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS (or artists (at the moment)):
3) It is a tie between Skinny Puppy and Psyclon_9
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1) The Revolting Cocks: Beers, Steers, and Queers
2) Psyclon_9: Genocide
3) CombiChrist: Christ Fuck
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1) Move to Florida. Odd, that is usually at the top of the list of things to avoid.
2) Lose another 5-7lbs.
3) Get my driver's liscense/car
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1) A guy who is both attractive and smart. Impossible. Or...
2) A girl who is both attractive and smart. A bit easier, still highly difficult.
3) Control. Yes, I am better off not in a relantionship as you can well see.
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE IN NO ORDER
1) You are a significant person who's opinion I respect...*Snort*
2) I am told that I am a creative genius often.
3) I am actually a virgin and this fact does not bother me.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
3) A sense of humor
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1) Stay satisfied with myself, my life, or any aspect of me period.
2) Shake hands
3) Admit when I am wrong.
THREE THINGS YOU CAN DO:
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
3) Creating mini universes, than destroying them, I'm like God, except cooler.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1) Learn to Drive
2) Pay for all the things that need paying for.
3) Get the money that I am owed.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1) Behavioral Science
2) Crime Scene Investigation
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
2) The UK
THREE KID'S NAMES:
3) Kids. So, thusly, I am not answering this question, and you can't make me so there. *Razzes you*
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1) Well, I am not planning on dying persay, should I answer anyways? Fine, here goes: Find someone worth sleeping with.
2) Eventually make it into a decently paying career that I can enjoy, hopefully related to crime.
3) To make Dormant Deification a real manga that will completely kick the ass of all other mangas! Word! ;p
THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW OR DIE PAINFULLY
2) can they die painfully...
3) even if they take the quiz?
On other fronts, I saw Sin City on Saturday night, it was splendiferous, I enjoyed it throughly, very entertaining, much better than I thought it was going to be! It almost makes me want to read the graphic novels that the movie is based on, it seems like something I would write, except not as rich in mythology and theology as my writing is, but the violence, raping, pedophile, anti hero, and showing the abyssmal depths and great good that the human soul is capable of, are all aspects that are up my alley! Ha, get it, alley, city...well, I thought it was funny.
I also bought this utterly and sickenlingly adorable gothic lolita styled dress that we just got at the H-Tizzle, I cannot wait to wear it with my cute little curl falls and mary janes. Oh no, the cuteness is overwhelming me, someone stop it! I also purchased this lovely cheongsam, it is knee length and black, with dragons and phoenixs on it, I plan to wear it to Bunker with my dreads this Friday. ^_^ I love new crap!
I really, really need to redye my hair, I can see an inch of my blonde roots, it makes me disgruntled, especially when complete strangers are pointing out the fact to me. As if I myself was unable to notice this rather obvious fact without their input. *Rolls eyes* I also think that I am going to get my hair cut sometime this week, perhaps getting up to five inches chopped off, this is quite a bit for me, I am a bit apprehensive but I want to start getting myself accustommed to wearing falls, which is simply easier with shorter hair.
And lastly, I read on this wonderful site Bloody Disgusting that Miike Takashi brilliant and highly disturbing Audition is going to be rereleased in August, so I no longer have to bid on it on ebay, only to get outbid by ravenous collectors who are forking out $60+ for the insanely rare Region 1 release. Ha, ha, morons. *Feeling like the cat that just ate the canary* =:^.^:=
| The great joy of cable internet! 2005-04-06 21:59:29 ET
We finally got cable internet today, I am so excited, yes, excited, over something so simple...shut up! *Points* I freely admit that I know nothing of the workings of aforementioned cable internet, all I know is that it makes the speed of our internet access about 100X faster, and that, my friends, is all I need to know!|
I am also nearing broke, again, the only fortunate thing being that I will get a $300 paycheck on Friday, plus, certain friends that shall remain nameless owe me money, and I hope to collect the cash that I am owed within in the next two weeks, I have cosplays that need to be paid for, the remainder of my Bulletta for instance, and the last items that I need for my Lord of Heaven Rosiel cosplay. Luciferette has kindly agreed to make my Rosiel coat for me, for which I am thankful!
Heh, the reason for my said lack of funds is the fact that these last few paychecks are the last ones I am using for truly enjoyable purposes, the rest must be squirreled away for my move, so much less clothes buying for me. *Wipes away tear* Today, I went to Best Buy, big mistake by the way, we just need a new mouse and I buy a mouse that with tax cost me nearly $35. Than I also happened by the cds and saw two cds that I had to have, An Industrial Tribute to Ministry and RevCo's Beers, Steers, and Queers, because Ministry and Ministry related propaganda brings me happiness! I also have an adorable gothic lolita Alice dress on hold for me at the Hot Topic at Mainplace that is going to set me back another $35, yes, money does not last long with me. Apparently, I am not very adept at saving money, ahem... *coughs*
And since Luciferette mentioned it, I have to start work on a Yaksha picture, like I promised, months ago, yeah well, I procrastinate, what do you want from me, I am not a maschine!!! Err, as far as you know, oh snap, I have said too much...forget everything you just read, do it! *Shakes fist* Oh, the silliness of it all.